Business Class Email Services Below:
3000 MB per individual
|More Useful Information About Email Packages:
1. The difference between the Office and Business class packages is
the amount of storage space allocated for each user's email box.
Whereas each individual office mailbox comes with 100 MB each for each user,
business mailboxes are allocated with a whopping 250 MB of storage each.
Business class email comes with additional features such as IMAP,
auto responders, mailing list capabilities, and spam filtering.
2. Every email account comes with WebMail, so you can check your email from anywhere
around the world at anytime directly from a web browser such as Internet Explorer or Netscape.
3. Every business class email account comes with IMAP which is very useful in allowing you to synchronize
your emails on the mail server with the emails inside Outlook or any other email client software.
IMAP allows you to view, manipulate, and delete emails, or create folders on the mail server
direct from Outlook just as if you were working directly on the server. The benefit of this is
that it allows you to see all your new and old emails without deleting those emails from
the mail server. Instead you are directly working from the email copy directly
on the mail server itself using Outlook. You would use IMAP if you tend to check
your email using Microsoft Outlook from two or more different computers.
This way, you have access to the exact same emails on every computer.
4. Every business class email account comes with Auto Responders so you can setup automated
reply messages whenever someone emails you. So if you're away, or just have
a message to leave anyone who emails you, you can use this handy feature.
5. Every email account comes with email forwarding which allows you to
redirect any emails sent to you to any other email address you have on the internet.
6. The "catch-all" feature allows you to have firstname.lastname@example.org
go directly into any user's mailbox that you want. This way any misspelled or
unspecified username under your domain can go your mailbox instead of just bouncing.
7. Mailing List Capabilities - If you need to send out email to a group of people
on your mailing list, you can use this to quickly send out your update notifications.
This is available with every business class email.
8. Spam filtering allows you to block unwanted emails. Included in business class email.
9. Every email account is hosted on large groups of mail servers. This means that
even if a dozen email servers all go down at once, your email is still not affected
because another group of mail servers will still be handling your email.
Although this adds to the cost of maintaining email accounts, the gains in reliability
and speed makes it worthwhile.
If you want to put up your domain and put up a website, you can take a look at our
web hosting plans. All hosting plans already include email accounts.